- Las Vegas, NV
This role will be supporting one of the two co-founders of a rapidly - growing international tech company . You will take ownership of all personal tasks from running errands and calling vendors to mailing invitations and scheduling appointments . Ideally, you're a multitasking guru who's incredibly organized and solutions-oriented!
T he Role: Personal Assistant
The City: Las Vegas, NV
The Money: Competitive Base + Benefits + Perks
The Company: Software startup. 300ish employees. International presence. Techy.
The Culture: Scrappy. Fast-paced. Mission-driven. Ambitious. Collaborative.
The Ideal Candidate: On-the-ball. Professional. Helpful. Adaptable. Tech-savvy. Independent.
- Manage a dynamic and busy calendar.
- Schedule both personal appointments and business meetings.
- Optimize scheduling (plan buffer time for email catch-up, lunch, etc.)
- Plan all meeting logistics and details and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Run errands (pick up the dry cleaning, drop the dog off at the groomers).
- Serve as an extension to your Executive and protect his time according to his priorities.
In short, this is an incredible opportunity to take your PA career to the next level. If this role sparks your interest, submit your resume today and we'll fill you in on the details. Or if you know someone who'd be a great fit for this position, send your referrals our way... we have a one-of-a-kind referral bonus program!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top