People Ops Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA
Calling all People Ops Coordinators! This name-brand tech startup has disrupted an everyday industry with its unique approach to technology and consumer goods. In short, this company is skyrocketing in growth! With continued growth means hiring which is why they need a People Ops Coordinator to support the broader team.
The Role: People Ops Coordinator (Contract)
The City : San Francisco, CA (Hybrid in-office/remote)
The Money: Around $22-30 Per Hour DOE + Startup Perks!
The Culture: Forward-thinking. Collaborative. Innovative. Fast-paced. Dynamic. Best workplace recipient.
The Ideal Candidate: Tech-savvy. High EQ. Confidential. Professional. Personable. Data-driven. Bonus points if you're familiar working within a Google environment.
The Day -to-Day:
- Onboard new hires and ensure they have everything they need to be set up successfully .
- Take ownership of new hire orientation and create weekly new hire schedules.
- Conduct background checks, process tax forms and ensure agreements are signed.
- Work closely with IT to ensure laptops and equipment are shipped out to new hires.
- Field and escalate HR questions according to the internal HR ticketing system.
- Manage the offboarding experience by collecting equipment, communicating to payroll, etc.
If the above is in your wheelhouse and this opportunity excites you, we'd love to learn more about your background and career goals. Send us your resume and we'll get the process moving!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1
Back to top