- San Francisco, CA
Are you a current or aspiring Office Coordinator? Are you looking for a role where you'll have the opportunity to dive into a company's culture? Are you looking to join a company in a contract capacity with the potential to be hired on permanently?
If so, you're reading the right job description. Our client is looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills - someone who anticipates office and employee needs and handles multiple tasks at once with ease. Ideally, they're looking to hire someone who loves a challenge, builds relationships with ease and authenticity and embodies a "no task is too small" mindset. Is that you?
The Role: Contract-to-Hire Office Coordinator
The City: San Francisco, CA
The Money: $ 20-25 Per Hour
The Culture: Passionate. Ego-free. Constant learning. Hardworking. Creative. Problem-solving. Fun!
The Office Feel: Open Floor Plan. Casual Dress Code. Dog-friendly. Free lunch and snacks!
The Ideal Candidate: People-person. Articulate. Thoughtful. Organized. Proactive. Team player. Forward-thinker. Bonus points if you're familiar with Slack and Google Suite!
- Keep the office tidy and organized.
- Restock food and supplies for the team.
- Help with vendor sourcing and management.
- Maintain a record of office layout and equipment.
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs.
- Assist with planning and executing monthly events.
- Receive packages and greet visitors as needed.
- Set up desks and provide office tour for all new hires.
- Scale operations for the SF office.
If you're more than willing to dive into any task and go the extra mile, you're the person for the job! Send us your resume and we'll take it from there.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1
Back to top