Executive Assistant to Co-Founder
- Las Vegas, NV
Have 5 to 7+ years of Executive Assistant experience under your belt? Looking to support one of the co-founders of an international tech company based in Los Angeles? Excited to join a close-knit team of EAs?
Our client is looking for a whip-smart individual to act as a gatekeeper, coordinate events, schedule meetings and keep a pulse on key business priorities. Above all else, they need a strong problem-solver who they can trust to bring solutions to the table. Is that you?
The Role: Executive Assistant (Contract-to-Hire)
The City: Las Vegas, NV
The Money: Competitive Base + Benefits + Perks
The Company: Software startup. 300ish employees. International presence. Techy.
The Culture: Scrappy. Fast-paced. Mission-driven. Ambitious. Collaborative. Team-oriented.
The Ideal Candidate: On-the-ball. Team-player . Ambitious . Adaptable. Tech- savvy. Driven . Resourceful.
- Manage a busy calendar and flooded inbox.
- Optimize scheduling (plan buffer time for email catch-up, lunch, etc.)
- Plan all meeting logistics and details and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Serve as an extension to your Executive an d protect their time.
- Take on ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Provide support to other C-levels as needed (primarily calendar support).
This is an exciting role that you don't want to miss out on. Submit your resume and we'll get the ball rolling!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-JF1
Back to top