Hiring ASAP! We're working on an exciting role that comes with an incredible mentorship opportunity. If you're looking to flex your administrative skills in a hybrid EA/OM position all while learning from the Chief of Staff you'll be supporting, this is the perfect job for you.
The Role: Executive Assistant/Office Manager to Chief of Staff (Contract-to-Hire)
The City: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
The Money: $ 35+ Per Hour DOE
The Company: Series-B. Fintech. Crypto.
The Culture: Modern. Transparent. Tiny but mighty team. Growing quickly. Google environment
The Ideal Candidate: Scrappy. Proactive. Works well autonomously. Tech-savvy. Multi-tasking guru. Organized. Takes feedback well. Willing to roll up your sleeves & take on a challenge! Bonus points if familiar with Asana & Notion.
The Day -to-Day:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and CoS
- Handle all things calendar management and scheduling internal & external meetings
- Help coordinate travel, put together itineraries for conferences, shows and summits
- Prepare executives for meetings, send out reminders, ensure attendees have proper context
- Take notes in meetings and follow-up on key action items
- Assist with new hire onboarding, office operations, ordering meals, etc.
This is a super exciting opportunity to work for a growing startup in the Bay Area so submit your resume and we'll fill you in on the rest.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1 #LI-Hybrid