Executive Assistant / Office Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for a hybrid administrative role? Would you like to join an established finance company in Silicon Valley with an international presence? Are you looking for an administrative role where no two days look the same? If so, you stumbled upon the right job description!
Our client is hiring an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to handle all administrative tasks for their Menlo Park office. Within this role, you'll be supporting two Investment Bankers with calendar support, travel coordination, expense reports and time prioritization. Check out the details below.
The Role: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
The City: San Francisco, CA (In office/remote hybrid)
The Money: $40-50 Per Hour DOE
The Company: A global investment firm focusing on media and technology.
The Culture: Professional. Hands-off. Fast-paced. Pristine office. Team first mindset.
The Ideal Candidate: Reliable. Responsive. Problem-solver. Comfortable with autonomy.
The Day-to-Day: 50% EA and 50% OM
- Provide calendar management support and travel coordination.
- Prep Executives for meetings and conferences; follow up on action items.
- Plan events for the team to drive company culture and boost morale.
- Serve as an extension to your Executives by being dialed into the needs of the business.
- Ensure the office is tidy and organized; order snacks and supplies and distribute mail.
- Greet guests and communicate with Investors, Entrepreneurs and other high-profile individuals.
- Act as the point of contact for a wide range of high-level external stakeholders.
If the above sounds like the perfect next step in your career, submit your resume and we'll fill you in on the details.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1
Back to top