- Redwood City, CA
Are you passionate about gaming? Do you have 2 to 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience? If so, this role will give you the opportunity to make a tremendous and immediate impact to a fast-paced and prominent game development studio. As the Executive Assistant, you'll be the face of the studio and handle all administrative requests for the Executive Team . Check out the details below!
The Role: Executive Assistant (Contract)
The City: Redwood City, CA (Hybrid remote/in-office)
The Money: $30-35 Per Hour DOE
The Company: Series-C Tech Startup.
The Culture: Fast-paced. High impact. Rapidly growing. Scrappy. Collaborative. Startup-y.
The Ideal Candidate: Passionate. Energetic. Self-starter. Hardworking. Deadline-driven. Organized.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Order meals, snacks and supplies for the team.
- Plan domestic and international travel arrangements for the Executive team.
- Greet incoming guests and direct them accordingly.
- Plan and execute team events in accordance with a strict budget.
- Manage Executive calendars via Outlook.
- Assist with special projects related to project launches.
If you're looking to join a buzzy and frenetic culture, this is the company to join - plus the growth opportunity within this company is endless. This role won't be on the market for long, so submit your resume today and we'll get the ball rolling!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For internal use: #LI-NS1
Back to top