One of our startup clients is seeking an Executive Assistant with 3 to 5+ years of EA experience to jump right in and support five directors. Ideally you've worked within a startup before and enjoy supporting multiple people. This role is fairly traditional -- you'll focus on calendaring, travel coordination, expenses, meeting prep and the occasional ad-hoc project.
The Role: Executive Assistant (4-moth contract covering a maternity leave)
The City: San Francisco, CA (Remote)
The Money: $40-50 Per Hour DOE
The Culture: Many moving pieces. Rapidly growing. Scaling quickly. Dynamic. Fast-paced.
The Company: Series-D. Well-backed. Mission-driven.
The Ideal Candidate: Proactive. Adaptable. Hungry. Solutions-oriented. Creative. Organized.
- Provide administrative and project management support to a team of five directors.
- Proactively manage multiple calendars, meetings, expense reports and travel itineraries.
- Anticipate needs and adapt to changes when priorities shift.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and event planning when needed.
- Creatively problem-solve should scheduling conflicts arise.
Bonus points for being detail-oriented, proactive and familiar with G-Suite, Tripit, and/or Concur!
If this sounds like a role you would thrive in, we want to learn more about your background and career goals. All you have to do is submit your resume and we'll handle the rest!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1 #LI-Remote