This startup consulting firm is looking to hire a whip-smart Administrative Operations Coordinator for their South San Francisco office. This is a "work smart" culture where people share their love of health, science and humor. Th is tight-knit team is tracking to double in growth this year and to do so they need to bring on a trusted administrative coordinator to support the office .
It will be up to you to coordinate with vendors, build out the company's space, and plan quarterly team events. The ideal candidate for this role is tech-savvy and excited to di ve into a fluid administrative position. Come join this v ibrant company as an integral part of their team !
The Role : Administrative Operations Coordinator
The City : South San Francisco, CA (Onsite)
The Money: $75K + Benefits + Perks DOE
The Ideal Candidate: 2+ years of experience. Self-starter. Organized. Superb communication. Adaptable. Direct communicator. Proactive. Enjoys working on multiple projects.
- Research and execute programs, and assist with client meeting scheduling
- Be the face of the company, greeting visitors at the front desk
- Ownership over office/vendor relations, keeping the kitchen stocked
- Plan quarterly team events to keep the culture strong
- Support with client presentations and manage client outreach process
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect next step for your career, submit your resume and we'll share more details with you.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-NS1 #LI-Onsite