Administrative Assistant to Marketing Team
- Redwood City, CA
Are you passionate about gaming? Would you be excited to support a Marketing Team with all things project coordination, scheduling and calendar management, virtual event support and other administrative tasks?
If so, this role will give you the opportunity to make a tremendous and immediate impact on a fast-paced and prominent gam ing company . Check out the details below.
The Role: Administrative Assistant to Marketing Team (Contract)
The City: Redwood City, CA (Remote for now, but able to go to the office to pick up things as needed)
The Money: $25-35 Per Hour DOE
The Culture: Fast-paced. Rapidly growing. Scrappy. Collaborative. Startup-y. Lots of moving parts!
The Ideal Candidate: P ositiv e. Team-player. Happy to help . Self-starter. Deadline-driven. Organized. Must have Microsoft Word and Excel experience. Bonus points if you're familiar with Confluent and/or Jira.
- Schedule meetings for the Marketing Team.
- Attend Marketing meetings, take notes, and follow up on action items.
- Assist with virtual event planning (send out invitations, track RSVPs, etc.)
- Keep the team organized and on track to ensure they hit all project deadlines.
- Assist with special projects related to project launches.
- Organize and track purchase orders.
If you're looking to join a buzzy and frenetic culture, this is the company to join ! This role won't be on the market for long, so submit your resume today and we'll get the ball rolling .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Internal Use: #LI-MRG
Back to top