Event Marketing Coordinator
Brand Marketing Coordinator
The objective of a Events Marketing Coordinator is to implement and assist in the execution of marketing activities that ultimately maintain, develop, and enhance the strength of the Matthews™ brand. The position requires the ability to innovate, collaborate, communicate and simultaneously execute multiple high-priority campaigns and initiatives across teams.
Our candidates will need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment, presenting a positive attitude and ambitious work ethic in all that they do. Candidates must have a drive to constantly learn as much as possible about the commercial real estate industry and stay up to date on the latest trends.
- Coordinate logistics and assist in the planning of company events
- Travel and attend company events throughout the country
- Collaborate cross functionally to continuously maintain and enhance the Matthews brand
- Day to day coordination of brand activities, specifically company events, that drive favorable impressions, awareness and recognition
- Measure brand and campaign performance with external research and reports
- Create content and media for events (press releases, blog posts, advertisements, print, etc.)
- Track, analyze, and update data and reports
- Research and monitor the latest market trends, competitor activity, and available event marketing opportunities
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field and/or 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Must have standard proficiency in using: InDesign, Photoshop, Word, and Excel – Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced, demanding environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use independent judgment to organize and prioritize work
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple concurrent projects alone or with collaborative teams
* Must be willing to travel up to 50-60 % of the time
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Matthews Real Estate Investment Services's Employees
SVP & National Director, Single Tenant Net Lease
Chad runs the Dallas office and drives the single tenant net lease division forward by pitching big deals. He also trains young agents and motivates the entire staff.
Back to top