Commercial Real Estate Internship - ALL LOCATIONS
Year Round Internship Opportunities
The objective of the Intern position is to be a hardworking, highly motivated and ambitious, excited by new challenges and consistent in the ability to manage customer relationships. They thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate, with the primary responsibility to increase revenue.
• Sales and marketing responsibility for all commercial activity to increase the total number of customers and profitable revenue per existing customer.
* Sales and marketing activity to include direct and channel selling, telemarketing, lead generation, participation in trade organizations, cold calling and other techniques to obtain and maintain business.
• Revenue responsibilities include attainment of quota
• New business responsibilities include the identification, qualification, development and execution of strategy in target accounts and introduction of new product/services.
• Identify and establish relationships within critical market segments.
• Effectively communicate MRG’s value proposition and selling points.
• Identification of promotional opportunities to provide demonstrations and outline features and benefits of company products/services.
• Develop and maintain high visibility with major customers and vendor/alliance partners.
• Communicate crucial market, trade and competitive information.
• Champion the business needs of the marketplace, customer and sales organization to improve business results.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
• 1 + years of experience in sales preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – plus ability to learn new systems
• Management of the complete sales cycle, including telephone prospecting, prospect nurturing and assist in sales closing
• Professional work ethic and integrity
• Competitive nature
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain detailed records of activity on proprietary CRM system
• Must be confident and comfortable with cold calling a large number of calls daily
• Maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
• Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and work with the team providing support wherever needed in a fast paced highly competitive business environment
• Meet and exceed assigned quotas
• Work with team on special projects when required
• Ability to interact with multiple levels within an organization
• Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to new penetrate accounts
• Willingness to dive into team efforts when required
• Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
MREIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MREIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Matthews Real Estate Investment Services's Employees
Chairman & CEO
Kyle provides the overall vision and direction for the company, while assisting all departments with strategic guidance and mentorship that sets Matthews REIS apart.
Back to top