Visual Merchandiser (RPT)
We currently have an opportunity for a part-time Visual Merchandiser. This is a 30-hour,fully benefitted position. We offer a competitive salary plus medical, dental, vision, 401k, and merit bonus plans.
A portfolio is required to apply for this position; traditional and/or digital examples of work may include: floor sets executed, merchandising and/or construction skills
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist the visual merchandising manager in the execution of display window changes, merchandise changes and planograms
- Create fun and creative window and interior displays using doll product and props
- Overall maintenance of visuals in the store
- Provide great customer service by ensuring all displays and merchandising are at 100% standard excellence
- Interact with staff and management
Part-Time Visual Merchandiser (30 hr., benefitted position)
Experience, Education & Skills
- 2 years of experience in a retail visual environment is essential
- Undergraduate degree in arts or visual merchandising required
- Knowledge of general visual principles required
- Strong construction skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to utilize visual tools (i.e. x-acto knife, measuring tape, hot glue gun, wire cutters, staple gun, and paint brushes
- Ability to work independently and quickly within a team setting
- Work schedule requires early morning shifts; including some evenings, weekends, and holidays
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
Back to top