Supply Chain Analyst
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As a Mattel Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing the life cycle of order planning until the order is received by our customers. We are looking for someone who can lead big data analysis, drive improvements using your findings and lead projects to ensure your market drives continuous improvement, reduces cost, and improve service to our customers.
This unique position will allow you to oversee all Amazons scope from planning, customer services and logistics & transport. In this role you will be interacting with colleagues that stem over these departments across multiple countries in Europe, as well as our external partner DHL in Turkey.
This role will not only enable you to improve cost, capacity and service for your market. It will ensure you have a pivotal role in improving the present-day operation and creating the future of the Mattel supply chain.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analysis of end to end order cycle
- ASO order planning
- Shipment creation
- Capacity planning
- Outbound shipments to customers
- Order frequency
- Customer Mix
- Implementation and management of CSP projects from Mattel
- Working with 4 different DC's in 4 different countries
- Ownership and tracking of your market's logistics cost
- Freight Costs - Base rate, fuel, spot costs, extra cots
- Analyzing freight spend, interacting with Procurement teams to choose the correct carrier based on price, capacity and service.
Supply Chain Analyst
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience in a supply chain role
- Bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines
- Fluent English + Local language- Other European languages is a plus
- Computer skills: Advanced in Excel, Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical mindset and good at working with figures
- Good communications: written and verbal
- Presentation skills
- Team-player. Consistency and integrity
- Strong organization skills
- Capacity to deal with different Mattel teams and external party
- Willing to travel across Europe
Distribution/Warehouse/Customs, Others, Procurement/Logistics
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity) }
At Mattel, we inspirewonderin the next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow.We create the experiences that capture kids' hearts, open their minds and unlock their potential through play.By fostering a culture of entrepreneurialism, we encourage everyone to channel their inner garage spirit, challenge the status quo and let kids inspire endless creativity. We balance speed and agility with having fun, winning together, and achieving bold goals.All this, in a respectful environment where we celebrate every voice, everywhere!
Back to top