Senior Warehouse Associate
- Fort Worth, TX
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Sr. Warehouse Associate performs a variety of functions related labeling product, checking/validating the accuracy of orders or product, and auditing.
What Your Impact Will Be:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. This list is not all inclusive.
• Label incoming and/or outgoing product by matching names and numbers on labels to specific cartons.
• Audit warehouse locations and update database system
• Audit all outbound orders for accuracy including carton count, SKU’s, labels, etc.
• Separate paperwork, ensure drivers are given correct paperwork, and ensure the correct paperwork is included with each order
• Provide trailer information and pallet patterns for incoming trailers to material handlers
• Count incoming product and verifies quantities and SKU’s
• Posts verified product in internal system and notifies warehouse department when product is ready for put-away
• Comply with customer requirements by labeling and wrapping product for out bound loads by matching letter and number combinations on labels to product
• Able to attend work regularly and on a timely manner
• Able to perform work with accuracy
• Able to learn and use various warehouse management programs
• Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by your manager or supervisor
• No supervisory responsibilities are required for this job position.
What We're Looking For:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• 1 year of related experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and in an effective manner
• Able to collaborate with employees at all levels within the warehouse
• Basic mathematic skills- ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals
• Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
• Able to problem solve basic work related challenges
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
• Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize the following equipment in a safe and satisfactory manner with or without reasonable accommodations.
• AS-400 operating systems preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is constantly exposed to:
• Moving mechanical parts
• Outside weather conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is exposed to:
• Fumes or airborne particles
• Loud work area
• Hot and cold environmental conditions
What It’s Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Back to top