Retail Services Representative San Diego
This is Retail Service at Mattel. We get it done! The Mattel Retail Service organization is an extension of our Sales & Marketing teams - at the store level. Our team is made up of retail experts who are dedicated to providing premier in-store execution & conversion. With over 45 years of continuous service at Mattel, we focus on Merchandising, Retail Execution, Customer Service, Sales and Training, while delivering real time Business Insights. We are passionate about our portfolio of leading global brands and our success in the marketplace. We embrace growth, opportunity, innovation and support teamwork. We are the best full-service organization in the industry!
RETAIL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
Our Retail Service team is looking for a Part Time Representative to work up to 30 hours per week (more during peak season) to drive Mattel's business at our key accounts. We are looking for team members who are passionate about merchandising, enjoy interacting with customers & store management and feel a sense of pride making a difference in our overall sales.
- Merchandise Mattel/Fisher Price products on shelf
- Build relationships with store managers
- Sell-in promotional displays & features to store management
- Negotiate Out of Aisle space
- Build product displays
- Implement Point of Purchase materials
- Ensure planogram compliance
- Accurately provide key survey data on each account
- Offer exceptional customer service
- Conduct in-store demonstrations
- Be the "eyes" in the store and report Business Insights back to the leadership team
- Work with Seasonal employees during the holidays and assist with schedules & training
Leadership Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy (Microsoft office, familiar with iOS/iPad)
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Resourceful decision-maker
- Competitive spirit & self motivator
- Regular & reliable attendance
Retail Services Representative San Diego
Experience, Education & Skills
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent, some college preferred
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Available to work daytime hours during the week and occasional required weekends based on demands of the business. Total weekly hours average from 30-35 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have access to reliable internet access (in home wireless router preferred)
- Have a valid driver's license, access to a vehicle with current car insurance which indicates you as the insured or have reliable transportation
- Physical requirements: climbing ladders up to 12' tall, ability to regularly lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist or chest height, operate power tools (screw driver & drill), able to stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and walk for long periods of time, while adhering to safety policies and expectations.
- Must live within parameters of the territory to service/partner with assigned stores in the territory which includes (insert specific cities, state and zip codes).
We offer comprehensive benefits for this position, including, but not limited to medical insurance, mileage reimbursement and a 401K matching program.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.mattel.com/careers.
Mattel is a leading global children\u0027s entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world\u0027s leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
Back to top