Outlet Sales Assoc -(VAR)
- Harrisburg, PA
The American Girl outlet storeat the Hershey Tanger Outletsis looking for dynamic individuals asTemporary Part-Time Sales Associates, who have the interpersonal skills to provide friendly, efficient sales and service support toour customers at our outlet store
Retail Sales Associate
What We're Looking For:
• Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
• Must possess basic computer skills; some experience using a POS System, preferable.
• Experience working with children, preferred.
• Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends
What It's Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children's and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.}
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER.It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard - when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
What Your Impact Will Be:
• Promote an enjoyable shopping experience through professional service, attitude and availability both on the sales floor and cash wrap.
• Follow POS procedures and data capture standards.
• Maintain image of the store by ensuring sales floor is merchandised (visually and stock-wise) to company standards and work spaces are neat and organized.
• Unload trailers by placing merchandise in stockrooms and sales floor.
• Communicate insights and needs to management.
• Support policies and procedures defined by the store manager and executes responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
• Assist with the accomplishment of team and company goals.
Back to top