- Potttsville, PA
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for distributing and coordinating work in their assigned area. In addition, the lead follows up with employees to ensure the assigned work load is completed.
What We're Looking For:
What We're Looking For:
- In this position the incumbent is required to provide direction to employees but the incumbent does not issue disciplinary action.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 or more year of related experience
- Ability to plan, assign, and direct work
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and in an effective manner
- Able to collaborate with employees at all levels
- Able to read an interpret documents such as shipping documents, bills of lading, reports, safety rules/procedures, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Basic mathematic skills- ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
- Computer with Windows based operating system
- Microsoft Office (intermediate or above)
- AS-400 operating systems preferred
- Sit-down clamp lift
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is constantly exposed to:
- Moving mechanical parts
- Outside weather conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is exposed to:
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Loud work area
- Hot and cold environmental conditions
VisionXPushXPullXGraspingXSqueezingX21XXXXVVV15OccasionalFrequentConstantSeeingXUpto 30 lbs.XUpto 50 lbs.X
What It's Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they're recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey - that's why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the "whole you" to work. We're a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.}
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create wonder and inspire dreams of epic proportions. It's a big task, and we're here because we're up to the challenge. Are you?
What Your Impact Will Be:
What Your Impact Will Be:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. This list is not all inclusive.
- Ability to be trained and work in all areas of the warehouse including receiving, warehouse, shipping, and promotional assembly
- Provides direction to employees including assigning work; following up for completion and accuracy; and adherence to company policies, practices and processes.
- Assists employees with work related questions and problems. Provides guidance and problem solving when issues arise.
- Facilitates training to ensure team members understand and utilize established processes and practices.
- Provides update to supervisor or manager on department progress
- Partners with supervisor or manager to address work related and employee relations concerns
- Ability to attend work regularly and on a timely manner
- Able to perform work with accuracy
- Ability to learn and use various warehouse management programs
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by your manager or supervisor
Back to top