Inventory Records Asst
- Potttsville, PA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Inventory Records Assistant
What We're Looking For:
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Plus 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to collaborate with management, staff, customers, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally with management, staff, customers, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Able to write correspondences
- Able to read and interpret technical procedures, documents such as shipping documents, bills of lading, reports, inventory documents
- Able to gather, track, analyses and interpret reports, graphs, and other data
- Able to analyze information and solve problems
- Mathematical Skills- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divides in all units of measure
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize the following equipment in a safe and satisfactory manner with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Computer with Windows based operating system
- Microsoft Office (intermediate or above)
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is constantly exposed to:
- Moving mechanical parts
- Outdoor weather conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is exposed to:
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Loud work area
- Hot and cold environmental conditions
VisionXPushXPullXGraspingXSqueezingX21XXXXVVV15OccasionalFrequentConstantSeeingXUp to 15 lbs.XUp to 30 lbs.X
What It's Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they're recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey - that's why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the "whole you" to work. We're a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.}
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create wonder and inspire dreams of epic proportions. It's a big task, and we're here because we're up to the challenge. Are you?
What Your Impact Will Be:
What Your Impact Will Be:
The essential duties and responsibilities for the Inventory Records Assistant position may include the following.
- Responsible for inventory control through analysis of physical cycle counts
- Research and reconcile negative inventory balances and adjust accordingly
- Research, physically investigate, and reconcile product problems
- Maintain inventory accuracy of book counts to physical counts through monthly comparisons and adjustments. Reports discrepancies and product problems to Manager and/or Sr. Inventory Technician.
- Address all issues pertaining to Quarantine and Pending inventory
- Input, clear, and make adjustments to work in progress (WIP) inventory
- Perform shipping and receiving dock audits
- Print various department related reports, shipping documents and labels
- Process shippers, labels, packing lists and assemble shipments
- Conduct post audit of inventory control documents and posting of containers
- Maintain document filing system
- Invoice of shipments
- Complete enhancements and validate new SKU's through OMNI for product release
- Process product loads for inter-plant transfers
- Post incoming IPT's and monitor IPT variances
- Process customer returns for goods
- Process damage product to Mattel Toy Stores
- Prepare inbound damage/wet claims
- Ability to attend work regularly and on a timely manner
- Able to perform work with an enfaces on accuracy
- Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office software and learn various programs
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by your manager or supervisor
Back to top