- Waunakee, WI
We are currently recruiting for Seasonal Forklift Operator at our DeForest Distribution Center. We offer a clean, safe work environment and competitive pay. As a Forklift Operator, you will be responsible for the storage and replenishment of finished product and supplies as required to meet daily shipping schedules. This person will also accurately complete required documentation on inventory transactions and safely operate various equipment used for the retrieval and storage of product using a Radio Frequency Scanner (RF). Also, lend assistance with manual unloading of containers on an as needed basis.
What We're Looking For:
Qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience on Industrial Equipment
- Must be able to identify issues and opportunities and act on them independently
- Must be able to work without supervision yet remain productive daily
- Must be able to follow Standard Operation Procedures
- Not be afraid of heights maximum 30 feet
- Must be able to read and speak English, also basic math skills (such as counting)
- Work overtime and weekends during our peak season (June through December)
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows based applications preferably)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a frequent basis and up to 75 lbs. on occasion
What It's Like to Work Here:
American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children's and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.}
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard - when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Back to top