Customer Fulfillment Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Order ManagementAnalyst is Customer's (the Retailer) Order Management from order receipt to customer delivery in order to achieve "The Perfect Order". You will effectively take ownership of order management including meeting retailer requests, receiving and entering orders, identifying and resolving order or delivery issues in order to meet retailers' needs. In addition, you are empowered to identify opportunities to optimize the extended supply chain effectiveness, speed to market, and deduction claim resolution. As an Order Management Analyst, you are expected to provide exceptional customer service to all retailers while building strong relationships. Your leadership in the areas of design, interpretation, & delivery of continuous improvement initiatives are strategies that will enable building strong customer partnerships.
Order management Specialist/ Customer Fulfillment Analyst
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years Customer Service (Retailers) experience in a consumer-packaged goods company or related industry.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Cognos and AS400
- National Retail & Distributor account experience an asset
- Have an awareness of EDI
- Experience in managing small team of people will be an asset
- Ability to influence and achieve expected results independently by establishing effective cross-functional & cross-culture relationships
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Order Management proficiency
- Detail Oriented
- Solid organization skills
- Communicates Cleary
- Logistics Awareness
- Strong Analytical Skills
The requirements of this position may change from time to time in accordance with the changing conditions of the business. Therefore, Mattel requires the incumbent to be flexible and to assume any corresponding changes in responsibilities.
Mattel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
What It's Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they're recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey - that's why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the "whole you" to work. We're a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody our WONDER values and are ready to put them into action every day.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create wonder and inspire dreams of epic proportions. It's a big task, and we're here because we're up to the challenge. Are you?
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Process orders with a high level of accuracy for assigned retailers through the AS400 order management system.
- Communicate all order issues on a timely basis & proactively seek solutions.
- Manage order exceptions regarding inventory availability (e.g. shorts, ETA, allocations, timing, risk).
- Reduce retailer's fines by adhering to the client's requirements.
- Develop & maintain strong customer relationships that provide insightful & collaborative interaction.
- Work collaboratively with peers and other departments, keeping appropriate individuals informed to assure positive customer relations are maintained.
- Support a continuous improvement culture.
- Successfully complete required training and attend required meetings.
Mattel Canada's office is located in Mississauga, Ontario. This distribution center receives all our brand's toys (Barbie, Hot Wheels, MEGA, Fisher Price etc.) and is responsible to align Mattel's global brand marketing strategy to the Canadian market. As a result, it also distributes all our brand's toys to retailers across Canada. In this context, the Customer Service Team is responsible for managing the Retailer's orders of our toys from beginning to end. This close-knit Supply Chain Team works directly with internal partners such as Sales and Distribution and with external partners like Retailers, to support them in the process from order receipt to order delivery. In this team, you can expect to have a dynamic, fast paced and nimble role where you have true accountability and team collaboration.
Back to top