Coord Integrated Dig Strategy
- El Segundo, CA
The Opportunity:The Integration Coordinator will create, implement and lead the project management process for the Digital Strategy & Integration team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. The ability to schedule, negotiate and track projects will be crucial in supporting the integrated team that she/he will support.
This position is a key part of the centralized team that coordinates the yearly workflow for all digital (YouTube, Social, Influencer) and paid media and eComm. planning cycles. The Coordinator is responsible for managing the overarching yearly operations calendar, scheduling key meetings and reviews with the Global Category teams, as well as organizing and maintaining a real-time integrated marketing/activation calendar for the brand. In addition to overarching project management duties uniting teams across YouTube, Social, Influencer, Paid Media and eComm., they will aid in managing day-to-day updates and correspondence with theCategory Team.
Coordinator - Integrated Digital Strategy
What We're Looking For:
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to create and implement a sustainable project management process
- Understanding of digital marketing development stages
- Expertise in client relationship management and managing deliverables
- Strong and direct communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Fluent in scheduling / workflow software (particularly Workfront)
What It's Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children's and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.}
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard - when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
What Your Impact Will Be:
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Foster relationships with all DEG/center-of-excellence verticals (YouTube, Social, Influencer, Paid Media, eComm) and Global Brand Team partners to build and implement processes to support, track and monitor projects and workflows.
- Coordinate the operational workflow schedule for digital strategy and development - from scheduling and managing meetings (through clear invites and agendas), to providing clear recap notes and next steps.
- Create and oversee the integrated marketing calendar process on Workfront, working with integrated teams to ensure that activation calendars are up to date and include proper data inputs.
- Proactively reconcile competing project priorities to ensure alignment of effort to meet business objectives.
The Digital Strategy & Integration (DS&I) team has a simple yet bold purpose: unite a world-class team of digital marketing experts to create a center of excellence whose sum is greater than its parts. The DS&I team works closely with channel experts and strategists spanning YouTube, Social, Influencer, Paid Media & eCommerce to elevate and connect full-funnel, audience-first thinking. Through keen management of day-to-day processes, schedules and check-ins with Global Brand Team partners, DS&I strives to create an environment of transparency, awareness and integration. This role aligns to the integration team within DS&I, responsible for managing the yearly digital planning process and maintaining visibility of all the interconnected touchpoints and tactics throughout the year. This role will partner with other DS&I team members in strategy, international and data & analytics to service and support both the Digital Engagement Group (DEG) and ultimately, the Global Brand Teams (GBT) within Mattel.
Back to top