- Mexico City, Mexico
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Contact with Share Service in India for billing process
- Preparation of A&P and quarterly and annual forecast
- Monitor the processes to ensure timely and complete invoice processing
- Prepare the journal entries
- Make entries to general ledgers to ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting principles established by the company
- Performs daily bank reconciliation for all accounts
- Verify the accuracy of bank statements
- Solve internal and external clients questions or problems
- Identify trends and issues in preparation to month end close
- Run reports from the Oracle system for validation of the AP module
- Ensure all reporting is completed accurately and timely including month end closing, audits and other requests.
Accounts Payable Analyst
What We're Looking For:
What We're Looking For:
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting processes
- Advanced english- Point of contact with Share Service in India
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Experience in handling some ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Notion of tax billing part (electronic invoicing, 3.3 billing, CFDI, etc.)
- Capacity to solve problems, identify options, and propose a reasoned solution
What It's Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they're recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey - that's why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the "whole you" to work. We're a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities togive backto the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody ourWONDER valuesand are ready to put them into action every day.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
The LATAM Region
Mattel Latin America has approximately 450 employees that impact $ 700M USD of annual revenues with a strong market share of 25%. We have been the toy industry leader over the last 5 years and the region has been recognized as one of the best commercial operations worldwide. Here you will find an energetic, millennial, fast-paced environment, with open spaces where opinions and ideas will always be listened. So, that we can foster a highly creative culture and assure a strong impact on families and children, because kids rule our world.
Our employees are empowered to drive their career to the next level. We encourage energetic players to collaborate in a multifunctional LatAm region.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/latin-america / and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER.It's our heritage and it's also our future. Because we don't just make toys. We create wonder and inspire dreams of epic proportions. It's a big task, and we're here because we're up to the challenge. Are you?
Meet Some of Mattel's Employees
Natasha B.Vice President, Design
Natasha leads the conception and creation of dolls ensuring that her team researches exactly what the consumer wants and how they want to play.
Back to top