- Hong Kong
- Provide support for quotations preparation, product samples arrangement, shipment instruction, label ordering, compliance document submission and sales confirmation to fulfill customer needs
- Liaise with Supply Chain partners to optimize order fulfilment and sales volume
- Collaborate with Commercial team, overseas customers and local office counterparts to follow up sales orders in terms of payment settlement, compliance issues and claims
- Partner with Logistics and other stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide support for Toy Fair and attend customer meetings if needed
- Perform data analysis and report preparation when necessary
- Participate in projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- With 3-4years' relevant experience in merchandising, sales operations or account servicing, experience in toy industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized
- A good team player with excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint especially in Pivot Table, V-lookup, chart
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Associate Account Executive
Who Should Join Us:
We are not only looking for the right experience and skill set, but also for attitude, potential & cultural fit.
If you are creative, energetic, passionate with a growth mindset and devoted to developing your future career in the world's leading toy company, you are welcome to be a part of our team and we will play & grow together!
What We Offer:
As a caring company, we are committed to providing engaging and work-life balance environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive fringe benefits, and progressive career opportunities to our people.
Our benefits include:
- 5-day work week; 2 Half-Day off every month
- Flexi Working Hours
- 13th Month Salaryand Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- MPF/ Mattel Retirement Scheme (ORSO Scheme)
- Training Sponsorship & Education Subsidy
- Comprehensive Wellness Programs
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to send your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary to us for review.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
About Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd.
Mattel Inc. is a worldwide creations company that designs, develops and grows a portfolio of global toys brands recognized around the world from iconic toys such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and American Girl® to exciting brands like Monster High®, Ever After High® and Max Steel® and lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies.
We are a US based purpose-driven leading toy company to inspire WONDER in our next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow. Operating in more than 38 countries, we embrace diversity through respecting differences in cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and work styles. Consistently being recognized as a top company to work for, Mattel is committed to providing an engaging environment for our employees to work and grow, both personally and professionally. Working within Mattel, you will develop your career in toy industry and partner with us to drive innovation in creating the best toy products to contribute to the great success and continued growth of our business.
To know more about us, please visit ourWebsite/follow us onLinkedIn/ watch us onYoutube!
Back to top