Vice President, Cloud Security
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Cloud Security
• The VP, Cloud Security will be responsible for guiding Mastercard through the definition and implementation of our cloud security strategy. This will focusing on enabling Mastercard applications and services for secure cloud deployment.
• Have you built and led a security team for securing cloud environments levels through matrix and direct reporting to define security architectures, solutions, and platforms that realize the strategic vision?
• Have you created a cloud security architecture with IT and line of business leaders?
• Have you represented your company by regularly speaking at internal and external conferences and symposia as a recognized industry functional expert; and have been called upon to interact with the technical community through collaborations and conferences as well as serve as a resource for review of technical papers and publications?
• The ability to design and implement a cloud security strategy and structure to enable our digital business (grass roots effort).
• Leverage cloud native and cloud agnostic infrastructure to provide a cloud-first security strategy to enable business opportunities, while also understanding exposure to the risks of onboarding emerging technology capabilities that support their digital business.
• Define cloud security architectures that securely enable cloud workloads but minimize the security lift across cloud service providers.
• Apply a business-prioritized approach on determining what cloud investments should be made, how they will be secured and what mitigating factors should be in place.
• Enables the shift from the traditional client/server model to a cloud/client model that disrupts the traditional thin client by securing the workloads across the architecture, rather than just on the server.
All About You
• Demonstrated effectiveness working in a global environment • Superb influencing skills and the ability to navigate through the complexities of a large organization, break down barriers, convince external parties and internal influencers to reach agreement and accepting complete proposals and programs in very high risk & innovative technology areas • Proven leadership and collaboration abilities and ability to operate effectively globally Experience managing and building a high performing team and an ability to inspire others on the marketing and digital team as well as across the organization • Strong balance of strategic, analytical and business skills, with a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought • Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills necessary for interaction with business leaders and teams across all levels of the organization
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Manager, Product Development & Innovation
Breenae works in the Enterprise Architecture organization, supporting shared information services platforms that allow employees and external users to interact with important data in a secure way.
Back to top