•\tConsultant, Portfolio Business Analysis
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
•Consultant, Portfolio Business Analysis
Have you worked in a role as a liaison between technical and business partners?
Are you knowledgeable about MasterCard Products and Services?
Can you expand your vision to a strategic perspective and think outside of the box for solutions?
Does innovation excite you?
Do you have a background or strong interest in technologies related to the payments industry?
Have you ever developed a technology and product roadmap?
• Liaise between the business and IT, eliciting and translating external and internal customer needs into IT objectives, identifying possible solutions, and defining project requirements.
• Having a deep knowledge of customer needs, products and services, prioritization based on strategic objectives.
• Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and help define the business case and requirements.
• Provide leadership and quality assurance for the business analyst within the feature teams. • • Provide subject matter expertise to take on more complex projects individually or through coordination skills with other analysts.
• Is the first point of contact for the intact process to determine the impact to the applicable team.
• May be an individual contributor with advanced knowledge in assigned discipline, leading larger, more complex initiatives in the Data Warehouse as priorities are assigned.
• Meets with business leaders to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific business/project objectives
• Identifies appropriate solutions for more complex, less common issues
• Recognizes and escalates trends in key business problems in association with internal customers and contributes ideas for improvement
• Leads integration projects or other key strategic projects that require significant coordination & changes to application structure.
• Coordinate and participate in prioritization of themes and initiatives
• Collaborate with product and development team providing insight on the value propositions for new requests
• Relevant experience in requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients
• Able to lead project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals
• Be the "go-to" resource with knowledge of the program
Be Agile, emphasis or experience on SAFe Methodology is a plus.
Team player as well as strong individual contributor.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top