Talent Acquisition Manager Tech
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Talent Acquisition Manager Tech
This is an exciting opportunity to join at the introduction of our newly created In-House Talent Acquisition team at Vocalink (A Mastercard Company), which will form part of our European Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition Europe based in London, the U.K. recruiter at Vocalink will work collaboratively with HR Business Partners, line managers and other internal stakeholders (e.g. business leaders) to develop and execute innovative and cost effective talent attraction strategies and plans, identifying and selecting the best talent to join our rapidly growing organisation. Based in either Rickmansworth or Central London, this role will support hiring activity across all 4 Vocalink locations based in the UK
• Partner closely with the HR team in the UK and the hiring managers to manage and coordinate a diverse number of recruitments including different types of positions across a variety of Business Units including Technology and Operations, Product Management, Business Development, Sales and more.
• Manage the recruitment process from end to end, typically consisting of:
o Intake conversations with the hiring managers
o Manage stakeholder relationships with the hiring managers, candidates, agencies and HR team, serving as the point of contact for internal and external candidates.
o Sourcing candidates via in-company, online tools and other external sourcing approaches, with the aim of developing a talent pool of qualified candidate in the short and longer term.
o Qualification of candidates via initial screening and other selection approaches
o Providing feedback to the candidates, hiring managers and agencies
o Reference taking
o Contract offering
• The recruiter will need to familiarize him/herself with Vocalink's culture, Core values, organization, systems, processes and tools
• Maintains the recruitment tracking systems, and provide reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition Europe as well as HR Business Partners
• Work on ad-hoc projects such as preferred suppliers list, European graduate recruitment programme etc.
•Monitors effectiveness metrics to identify improvements to talent acquisition strategies (time-to-fill, cost per hire, diversity, candidate pipeline quality, and applicant tracking system functionality)
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor's or Masters degree
• Strong demonstrable experience in recruiting at all levels, preferably in both agency and corporate environments, and in a similar fast paced, high volume, matrix environments (FMCG, ICT, Fintech, Financial Services)
• Strong Sourcing experience using a variety of methodologies including social media, career networks, employee referrals, job fairs, conferences and experience in managing contingent/retained search firms
•Experience in engaging and managing relationships with key stakeholders at all levels to understand and address the business and talent acquisition needs
• Knowledge of behavioral/competency based interviewing techniques
• Fluency in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages is a plus
• Good command of Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven relationship building, stakeholder management, problem solving and critical thinking skills, along with being an effective communicator with strong influencing capabilities.
• Strong team player; must be able to self-direct and work and collaborate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
• Efficient, proactive and can-do mind-set, willing to go the extra-mile
• Puts the customer first and operates in line with the Mastercard values and business ethics at all times.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top