Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Liaise between the business and IT, eliciting and translating customer needs into system-specific objectives, identifying and defining project requirements.
• Write SQL statements in order to analyze and compare datasets, looking for trends, issues.
• Aid in creating prototype designs for components of applications or projects
• Identify appropriate solutions for more complex, less common issues.
• Analyze and troubleshoot support issues to determine root cause; identify potential workaround when applicable.
• Help develop and mentor junior analysts.
• Provide input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
• Relevant experience on large scale IT projects including requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients as well as cross-functional teams.
• Able to lead project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines.
• Experience in data analysis; strong knowledge of SQL required.
• Experience with system and user acceptance testing; knowledge of basic debugging techniques.
• Experience working in Agile software development teams
• Team player that demonstrates flexibility and the ability to integrate and work well with others.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a passion and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Able to mentor/grow less experienced team members
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs desired
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top