SWAT Domain SME - UI/UX
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
SWAT Domain SME - UI/UX
The goal of the SWAT Team UI/IX Domain SME is to partner with other vertical Domain expert in create, build and deploy the best user experience products and services across multiple channels and verticals for China with the ultimate goal of deploying the solution around the world, driving MasterCard's growth. This team plays a leadership role in the market study, requirement collection, development, testing and deployment to its end customers (issuers, acquirers and mobile payment solution providers)
The Manager- SWAT Ui/UX Domain SME will lead the user experience efforts across all Digital/Core/Loyalty/ESS and other related products and services
Assessing the product for category and requirements
Defining and issuing Evaluation Plan
Working with partners to commercialize solutions with MasterCard
Assessing product test reports
Managing partner products in a database for reporting and publication.
Adopt an agile development approach working closely with Business and technology teams
Major responsibilities are:
• Partnering with customer facing teams, directly work with Banks, Merchants, other partners etc to collect user experience products requirements
• Write process guide documents, product registration and product definition documents (requirements and specifications). • Work under the agile methodology
• Be a subject matter expert on domain solutions.
• Provide support to MasterCard China, Regional and global product and customer delivery teams regarding status of approved products
All About You:
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred in Business, Engineering or Operations Management
- Significant relevant work experience - some experience within payment device industry is preferred
- Proven track record of leading development, business development, product development related experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Project management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with aptitude in facilitating dialog with partners like handset manufacturers, Mobile Network
-Success in managing multiple partners and projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timeline
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top