Sr. Solution Architect
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr. Solution Architect
The Senior Consultant, Software Engineering is responsible for providing technical leadership and setting architectural direction for Global Customer Care (GCC), bringing both technical vision and business objectives together.
• Leverage background and experience to help lead the advancement of architectural framework that supports MasterCard's objectives in B2B solutions.
•Develop overall strategic technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps. As recognized subject matter expert, lead planning, design and implementation of technical solutions. Create solution definition and solution architecture. Assist Management in Business Case Development and Scenario Planning leading to an effective decision making process. Make presentations to the Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
• Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
• Define and support consistent integration architecture of enterprise capabilities to maximize the opportunities of new customers, geographies and products.
• Partner with Enterprise Architecture to recommend, define and justify dependencies and priorities for platform investment business case justifications. Clearly distinguish and justify between platforms and services that should be purchased verses built internally based upon industry trends, availability of commodity services, best practices, and business benefit.
• As a subject matter expert, partner with technology solution providers to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our internal clients and customers.
• Lead research efforts into new technology opportunities, with the ability to leverage knowledge into actionable recommendations.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of industry trends, best practices, key players, and emerging technologies in the areas of accountability.
• Mentor other Architects and Software Engineers within the organization. Contribute to internal opportunity
development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Strong Knowledge of Java / Spring / Spring Boot and cloud based technology / platform as a service
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top