Sr. Software Engineer - Azure
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr. Software Engineer - Azure
In this position, you will be responsible for developing new IT Systems for Business to Business Payments. This role will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of system enhancements, vendor integrations, and new system features.
B2B is a strategic growth area for Mastercard and this role will offer broad exposure and high visibility across the organization.
Ideal candidates will answer yes to all of the following questions:
• Are you experienced in building software deployed to Microsoft Azure using a micro-services architecture?
• Have you developed extensive automated unit, module, and acceptance tests using nUnit?
• Have you worked in an agile development team?
• Are you proficient in C#, SQL, and PowerShell?
• Do you know how to integrate with the Azure features using secure coding practices?
• Are you passionate about building technology to deliver quality solutions providing superior customer experience?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn new skills and applications quickly?
• Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
• Develop automated functional and performance tests deployed to a continuous-integration pipeline
• Ensure code is easily maintainable (i.e. accepted object-oriented design and packaging principles) and tracked in version control system (Git/Github)
• Participate in architectural discussions, iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
All About You
• Possesses a bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
• Proven track record for designing and delivering global, enterprise solutions with scale and resiliency
• Deep knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure principals and Cloud Application Management
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top