Sr. Implementation Specialist
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr. Implementation Specialist
• The Customer Implementation Services (CIS) Team drives new and existing products / services to market from processing implementation perspective
• We support "End-to-End" processing project management for customers and internal business partners
• The CIS team provides processing consultancy services and production set-up definition
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and MasterCard's processing systems and platforms
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers' processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities with regards to Commercial Products
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard's payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles
• Ability to interact well with customers, senior and executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to coordinate processing theory /principles with business impact
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent coaching, mentoring, and team building skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top