Software Engineer- Robotics
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Software Engineer- Robotics
• The selected candidate will play a critical role in creating new products and functionality for both back-end and customer facing features.
• Provide technical expertise to ensure effective delivery of software capabilities
• Develop innovative solutions that meet specific business needs.
• Partner with Scrum Master and Product Owners to lead day to day software development efforts.
• Contribute to the planning and development of software solutions
• Perform code reviews of co-worker's deliverables to ensure best practices
• Create and maintain technology roadmaps.
• Ensure adherence to established software development process.
• Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and other stake holders.
All about you:
•Demonstrated software development experience in a professional development setting;
•Java experience, or experience with at least one object-oriented language (Java, C#, C++)
•Knowledge of source control systems(Github);
•Experience working with cloud-based server environments;
•Bachelors of Computer Science, equivalent degree or equivalent work experience.
Helpful to have:
•Experience in RPA tools like Pega,OpenSpan,Automation
•Understanding of RPA infrastructure setup
•Good understanding of Assisted vs Unassisted Robotics Implementations
•Experience with Java or Python;
•Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Redis or Other)
•High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function in a collaborative (Agile) environment
•Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top