Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Shared Components and Security Solutions practice at MasterCard is responsible for:
• Contributing to setting the technology direction for the enterprise
• Architecture, design and engineering leadership for creation and adoption of enterprise capabilities including hands on mentoring of engineering teams
• Hands on architecture, design and engineering for next generation architectures that enable the business growth
• Bringing consistency in delivery of scalable and resilient solutions through architecture patterns and frameworks
Consultant - Shared Components and Security Solutions is:
• Responsible for building next generation architecture for MasterCard in collaboration with other architects and engineers in the enterprise
• Experience with Lua or Python programming languages.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Manager, Product Development & Innovation
Breenae works in the Enterprise Architecture organization, supporting shared information services platforms that allow employees and external users to interact with important data in a secure way.
Back to top