Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• This role is part of the Software Engineering Group within the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services division in Brisbane, collaborating with internal customers across the globe.
• We are looking for talented developers with experience in designing commercial Java-based, distributed, highly available applications, where system performance is critical.
• Do you have retail payments/e-commerce industry experience and looking to try something new in 2018?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Develop payment applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems, to requirements and designs provided.
• Responsible for building commercial Java-based, SOA, highly available applications, where system performance is critical.
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
• Produce innovative technical solutions to meet business and product strategies.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing Java services and/or web user interfaces.
• Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS is desirable.
• Enjoy working with senior developers to solve difficult problems.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top