Senior Test Engineer, Quality Engineering
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Test Engineer, Quality Engineering
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services is a leading supplier of online payment and fraud screening services. We are an innovative and ambitious market leader intent on growing our global presence. We follow the best software development and Agile practices, to deliver successfully, again and again.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we're looking for a Quality Engineer and Tester who is as passionate about test automation, software deployment pipelines, and quality engineering practices as we are about excellence in financial payments, someone who enjoys creating and delivering successful software platforms in a team of proud and collaborative software engineers.
• Be part a team that is responsible for building a global platform that performs at scale serving millions of customers.
• Lead the team in honing the best quality engineering practices, test automation and deployment pipeline.
• Provide technical leadership on quality aspects of the software delivery.
-Quality Engineer and Software Tester
-Provide excellence in quality engineering practices
-Support the developers to create frameworks that support automated testing
-Support the Product Owner to define test criteria for new features
-Create test cases and execute testing
-Measure the level of automation and test coverage and support the goal of continuous improvement
All About You
• You bring advanced skills and experience in automating testing for a software platform, both backend and frontend; as well as experience and know-how at building out automated deployment pipelines that support ongoing automated testing.
• You have experience using up to date software development and quality practices, including test driven development, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• You apply a rigour to testing that ensures quality expectations are always maintained at the highest levels.
• Your analytical skills enable you to see around corners to the problems that lie out of sight so that we can overcome them before they bite us.
• You are a self-starter, creative thinker, proactive and enthusiastic; and a team player, as keen on the success of those around you as of your own.
• You're a great communicator and have proven experience in collaborating effectively with business stakeholders.
• You have exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
• Your technology acumen is highly regarded; including deep skills in many, perhaps all, of the following technologies:
• BDD, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef,
• Automation of testing & continuous integration
• Finance industry experience will be regarded.
What is it like to work with us?
Within our development teams we encourage pairing, automated testing and continuous delivery, and we do it while mixing in loads of fun. Our squads consist of 8-9 people who work together across technology, product and delivery as an autonomous unit. We believe strongly in continuous learning and personal development, providing access to training and extensive libraries of information. We participate in guilds across the company to keep learning from one another. Your manager acts as a coach to help guide you and your career.
We're committed to creating inclusive, safe environments where anyone, no matter their background, can contribute and succeed.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top