Senior Specialist Business Development
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist Business Development
Market Develop grows revenue and deliver on key metrics by identifying and executing opportunities with new or existing customers/ecosystems. Key indicators of success are: growing market share, acceptance expansion, number of partnerships and revenue. Market Dev. Sr. Professional is responsible for setting up objectives and leading execution of Strategy with Acquirers, PSP, merchants & Government entities. It includes: deliver results on established objectives, contributing materially to guidance & procedures as well as implementation of solutions to problems that obstacle the strategy.
oHave you ever worked to create a radical idea that transforms the market landscape?
oDo you feel prepared to be the changing factor for traditional schemes in any industry?
oDo you recognize dealing with ambiguity as one of your top skills to succeed?
•Drive creating and closure of early-stage business opportunities primary throughout partnering with key players and analysis of Acquirer, Merchant and industry trends as well as forecasting competitive environment.
•Support Acceptance Development & Merchant Development units in Mexico driving new business development, develop financial modeling and creating business cases as well assuring new relationships in assigned countries or vertical industries or Government entities by strategy.
•Identifies moderately difficult problems and helps participating in conversations with key decision makers about MasterCard standards or product opportunities.
• Supports team to deliver against business targets for Mastercard from new business and
• Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
• Supports project execution across all business functions including business development,
advertising, marketing and product management
• Provides insight in the analysis of customer's business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• Partners with the sales teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional
partners within the regions
All about you
• Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Understands Brand Sales Discipline Framework
oAbility to multi-task ad work in multiple project simultaneously
oExperienced building Executing reporting & project plans
oBusiness acumen on Regulatory environment for Financial Services Industry in six markets of Central America
oNew business sales experience with demonstrated success at managing accounts through a structures prospecting process
oKen analytical and proven problem solving skills
Prepare and create solutions with different players
oEntrepreneurial and analytical
oGoal-oriented and team player
oExcellent interpersonal skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Charlotte N.VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top