Senior Software Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Software Engineer
• Support design and development of customer requested enhancements, industrialization features and problem management including diagnosis and root cause identification.
• Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Support code versioning, and code deployments for web application and components
• Ensure test coverage for unit testing and support integration and performance testing
• Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place.
• Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
• Proven ability to write production class Map/Reduce java code and Map/Reduce streaming python code
• Experience working on Java applications, excellent grasp of the language and Object Oriented concepts
• Experience in Flume, Storm, Kafka, Spark and web services is a plus
• Solid grasp on relational database modeling and design (Oracle, Postgres)
• Building scalable, high-performance, reliable, highly available and large distributed systems with a high degree of autonomy
• Break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top