Senior Software Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Software Engineer
Offers team in the Loyalty group at Mastercard is at the heart of providing end consumers highly personalized card linked offers by marrying offers from our advertising network with anonymized transaction data. We are looking for a strong, innovative engineers who can bring unique perspectives and innovative ideas to all areas of development, and are interested in continuing to improve our platform through the ever changing technology landscape. In this role, you will work on multiple projects, which are critical to Mastercard's role.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality
• Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java or Python
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Relational Databases (e.g MySql, Postgres)
• Basic Shell scripting and knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
• Experience in designing & developing software at scale
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
• Interest and ability to learn new coding languages, frameworks, and paradigms as needed
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top