Senior Managing Consultant
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant
• MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services. These business units are supported by Advanced Analytics, Advisors Promotion & Marketing, Information Technologies & Advisors Technology Integration, Data Acquisition & Business Development, Human Resources & Development, Finance, Operations, Law and a Project Management Office.
• Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establish MasterCard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
• Information Services is responsible for the direct monetization of MasterCard's differentiated data asset.
• Managed Services is charged with providing superior executional services and turn-key solutions by leveraging MasterCard's unique differentiated data asset and exceptional modeling and analytical capabilities on behalf of large and small clients.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Senior Managing Consultant (Korea) in the consulting services business. This role covers Divisional Delivery Manager responsibility for Korea Division.
• Function as a senior project manager for delivery projects
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering client problems in the projects managed
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the project level
• Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at the project level
• Leads small team of Associate Analysts, Consultants, Associate Managing Consultants, Managing consultants in AP region
• Participates in recruiting, training, and developing team members, as requested by Cluster Lead
• Reports to Senior Principal (Cluster Lead- East)
All About You
Core Consulting Skills
• Analytics & Insights
• Communications & Presence
• Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
• MBA or equivalent degree with extensive experience in a consulting organization, with exposure to payments business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to lead a team
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• English & Korean language required
• Additional languages desired
Mastercard is an inclusive EEO employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Manager, Product Development & Innovation
Breenae works in the Enterprise Architecture organization, supporting shared information services platforms that allow employees and external users to interact with important data in a secure way.
Back to top