Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Customer Delivery
he purpose of this role is to manage comprehensive and successful deployment projects within Japan Division's customer delivery organization.
• The Japan Customer Delivery team sits within the Asia Pacific Region at MasterCard, headquartered in Singapore
• Customer Delivery leads the deployment of MasterCard products and services into the Japan market, holding direct accountability for the customer experience
• The purpose of this role is to manage comprehensive and successful deployment projects
• The incumbent will dynamically consultant on all aspects of the product/service launch
• Have you launched products/services in the Japan market?
• Can you consult with customers while leveraging internal partnerships?
• Are you motivated to help customers and grow MasterCard market share?
• Manage the successful completion of all delivery projects for assigned products in the Japan market, to ensure the region can meet or exceed volume and revenue objectives while delivering a differentiated customer experience
• Collaborate with various internal constituencies to ensure the successful delivery of products. Collaboration generally spans cross-functionally and may span across regions as many projects have specific regional and / or global implementation requirements
• Manage all projects to success metrics established with the customer and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices & methodology.
• Create an expected experience for MasterCard customers when deploying MasterCard products & services and positively influence brand preference
• Provide subject matter expertise during customer discussions, supporting Sales and Consulting teams during sales and pre-launch activities
• Conduct all client and new program implementation kick-off meetings, including travel to client to facilitate project discussions
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client and partner organizations to set project launch objectives and manage deployments
• Lead the development of product delivery maps that articulate all assets and functions within MasterCard to be coordinated for successful product/program deployments
• Identify all roles and responsibilities for all functions within MasterCard to be coordinated for successful delivery of MasterCard products and Services within Japan
• Guide initiatives through appropriate governance bodies
• Manage key strategic delivery efforts within the Japan market including first time deployments of new product and services and first time deployments of new technology not widely distributed in market
• Apply lessons learned to guide how new products and services can be delivered in the region, providing subject matter expertise on how customers can deploy and utilize new products and services being brought to market
All About You
• Previous experience in the credit card industry or mobile or e-commerce or EMV or contactless technology is required
• Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, apply them to business needs and discuss them with both business and technical partners
• Strong learning agility, intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
• Ability to analyze business needs and develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical and business components to yield quantifiable results for MasterCard Worldwide and our client(s)
• Build and maintain strong, positive working relationships at all functional levels essential to completing projects
• Proven project management, problem solving, planning, follow-up and organizational skills, with a proven track record of success
• Ability to manage significant projects ranging from three to twelve plus months in duration resulting in major, often multiple, product/program deployments within Japan
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive and effectively collaborate in a team environment
• University Degree preferred
• Working knowledge of MasterCard products and industry practices to effectively consult with customers regarding successful deployment strategies and best practices is a plus
• Project Management training / certification not required, but a plus
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and working in a cross-functional / matrix environment
• Fluency in Japanese and English
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Manager, Product Development & Innovation
Breenae works in the Enterprise Architecture organization, supporting shared information services platforms that allow employees and external users to interact with important data in a secure way.
Back to top