Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Providing Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Switching Solutions is the lifeblood of Mastercard Core Products, we are currently seeking a passionate, collaborative, and experienced Scrum Master to join the Edge Technologies Squad.
Are you a collaborator capable of communicating effectively with Business and IT stakeholders across all organizational levels?
Are you an innovator who embraces, adopts, and studies the latest technology to solve challenging business problems?
Are you a leader who inspires the team to think "out of the box" and effectively communicates across all levels of the organization?
About the Role:
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retrospectives, and Demo's)
within each sprint.
- Acts as a servant leader ensuring the development teams blocking issues are resolved with a sense of
-Enables the team to self-organize and helps enforce accountability of the team agreement.
-Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
-Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
-Facilitates getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Experience as a scrum master managing multiple teams
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (JIRA, Rally, Kanban) to facilitate agile ceremonies.
- Experience with agile reporting metrics.
-Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum
principles, practices, and theory.
- Strong skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
BS or MS in Computer Science
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
See Inside the Office of Mastercard
Mastercard operates one of the world’s fastest payment processing networks, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in hundreds of countries around the world. The company’s products and solutions aim to make everyday activities such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances easy, secure, and efficient for everyone.
Back to top