- Austin, TX
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Do you want to be part of an innovator that is changing the e-commerce landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and issuers combat fraud through collaboration? If you're excited by shattering expectations and making a contribution that will turn stale thinking into breakthrough ideas, Ethoca is the place for you. We welcome the challengers and thought leaders. We want the agile, creative risk-takers who can address challenges with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Ethoca's growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help us take it to the next level. If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Before Ethoca, every day merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed or suspected fraudulent transactions in isolation. They had no way of bridging this costly - and completely avoidable - divide. When Ethoca introduced Ethoca Alerts in 2010, it revolutionized the industry's approach to fighting e-commerce fraud. Ethoca Alerts closes the information gap between card issuers and merchants, giving merchants unprecedented direct access to issuers' cardholder-confirmed fraud intelligence. As part of Ethoca's collaboration-based network, for the first-time merchant businesses have a window of opportunity to act on fraud that has already been confirmed by Ethoca's global network of card issuers.
Ethoca was founded in 2005, with headquarters in Toronto, and offices in Austin, London, Dublin and Frankfurt.
The Senior Analyst, Business Support, Salesforce Administration is a critical part of our Business Applications Team, responsible for the administration and support of all functions built within Salesforce along with its associated integrations. Successful candidates have a passion for managing complex Salesforce instances, a deep understanding of Salesforce best practices, love solving problems through technology, and a strong desire to make us better.
• Manage daily operations of our Salesforce deployment (user configurations, profiles, role hierarchy, groups, data storage, sharing, security controls, etc.)
• Design, develop, test and maintain complex solutions using custom objects, workflow rules, validation rules, processes, flows, etc. in Salesforce and related applications
• Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address evolving business needs
• Work with Finance, Enterprise Information Management, Sales and other stakeholders to implement and manage integrations to real-time and batched 3rd party systems
• Be able and willing to provide guidance and mentoring to users and other business ops team members regarding all things Salesforce
Qualifications and Experience:
• 6+ years of experience managing and customizing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience
• Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning
• Experience with Contract Management Tools (Conga or Equivalent)
• Experience customizing standards objects, creating custom objects, triggers, rules, etc.
• Release/change management, using multiple sandboxes and change sets
• Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top