Product Owner/Business Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Product Owner/Business Analyst
Providing Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Switching Solutions is the lifeblood of Mastercard Core Products, we are currently seeking a passionate, collaborative, and experienced Product Owner/Business Analyst to join the Edge Access Solutions Squad.
Are you a collaborator capable of communicating effectively with Business and IT stakeholders across all organizational levels?
Are you an innovator who embraces, adopts, and studies the latest technology to solve challenging business problems?
Are you a leader who inspires the team to think "out of the box" and effectively communicates across all levels of the organization?
If this describes you, Mastercard wants to talk to you about joining our Squad.
About the Role:
- Meets with product manager's to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into features,
user stories and technical stories (when needed).
-Facilitates story mapping sessions enabling product manager's to visualize and prioritize work.
-Actively grooms and prioritizes the product backlog ensuring work is ready for the Dev teams.
-Facilitates backlog grooming sessions articulating the what and why of each user story enabling the dev team to define the how in each session.
- Creates features and stories aligning to product increments that are individually testable and shippable.
- Experience as a business analyst managing work across multiple squads.
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (JIRA, ALM, Kanban) to facilitate agile ceremonies.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated consistent success in systems architecture/design including managing
complex projects, scoping multiple work-streams and working across multiple teams/geographies.
- Relevant experience in requirements gathering, specifically user story creation, and relationship building with
- Experience collaborating with different team members to ideate appropriate design solutions
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization.
- Experience leveraging story mapping to define business value increments and breaking stories down to their
smallest value increment.
- Experience breaking stories down into 1-2 increments enabling CI/CD principles.
BS or MS in Computer Science
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Charlotte N.VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top