Managing Consultant, Sales & Servicing
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Managing Consultant, Sales & Servicing
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard 's Data & Services organization, provides payments-focused consulting services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
• Are you motivated by developing new insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Can you develop strategies and programs for regional and global clients ?
• Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
The Manager, Business Development is an active team member who contributes to sales targets and opportunity generation and closing with Mastercard Advisors clients. Whilst this individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payment cards industry, they will demonstrate expertise in consulting sales management experience and professional problem-solving skills.
• Develop relevant and value-creating analysis and insight for our clients
• Build strategies, propositions & operating models independently or as part of a consulting team
• Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues
• Synthesize analysis into clear, sound proposals and recommendations; taking responsibility for structuring and writing reports and steering committee presentations to high accuracy and quality standards
• For small to medium engagements, assumes overall project management responsibilities for projects; identifies project staffing resources. Develops, defines and reviews required analyses
• Develop effective working relationships with mid to senior level client management
• Implements/communicates strategies to achieve goals, acts as advisor to and maintains ongoing relationships with client executives.
• Proactively seek new knowledge and skills and facilitate the development of intellectual capital
• Support MasterCard Advisors and local market account teams in client relationship management and business development effort
• Proven consulting experience at a top-rated firm or equivalent business management experience and internal consulting experience in a major financial institution
• Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Fluent in or Native Spanish speaking is a must-have. Professional level English language capability
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
• Strong presence & communication skills - both interpersonal & written
• Excellent client management & engagement management skills
• Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top