Manager, Risk Management
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Risk Management
The O&T Controller team provides guidance and advisory services to assess and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit internal control processes and environment. The Leader will support the Operation & Technology business unit by driving internal control compliance and providing oversight/support to evolve the operational risk management program. The position will be required to build and foster relationships across the organization at various levels.
• Have you ever desired to work in a fast-paced environment where change is an essential part of every day?
• Are you motivated to be part of a dynamic team helping building the foundation of new functions and relationships?
• Have you partnered with customers in the past to make decisions that influence both sides to be the best for the company?
• Plan, execute and document self-assessments and reviews of various operations, including assessing risks, determining scope, executing test procedures, and reporting results
• Evaluate compliance with legal, regulatory, operational and IT policies and procedures
• Assess business and IT operating risks/controls and make recommendations for improvement
• Consult with management in determining action items required for resolution of control issues
• Evolve the operational risk monitoring program to identify opportunities for enhancements
• Manage external compliance/regulatory activity
• Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on needed actions
• Lead special projects and preforms various ad-hoc reporting or analysis as needed
All About You:
• Bachelor's degree with concentration in information technology
• CISA or other professional IT certifications are a plus
• Advanced degree preferred
• Strong knowledge of IT general computer controls and related operations
• BIG 4 audit experience preferred or internal audit experience in a large multi-national organization
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
• Previous experience in significant process improvements, with ability to meet project deliverables
• Advanced MS Office skills (primarily Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top