Manager, Product Management
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management
The goal of the Digital Product Management team is to create, build and deploy digital payment products and services across multiple channels and verticals for China with the ultimate goal of deploying the solution around the world, driving MasterCard's growth. This team plays a leadership role in the market study, requirement collection, development, testing and deployment to its end customers (issuers, acquirers and mobile payment solution providers)
The Manager- Digital Product Manager will lead the efforts of all digital related products and services.
Defining the digital strategy and digital customer experience strategy
Collect and define user requirements
Assessing product for category and requirements
Defining and issuing Evaluation Plan
Working with partners to commercialize solutions with MasterCard
Assessing product test reports
Managing partner products in a database for reporting and publication.
Adopt an agile development approach working closely with Business and technology teams across market, region and global
Deploy and product manage relevant digital products including but not limited to MDES, M4M, SRC, Mini Program, single brand activation program
Facilitate Labs innovation sessions with customers and manage the innovation development and progress.
Major responsibilities are:
• Partnering with customer facing teams, directly work with Banks, Merchants, handset manufacturers, Secure Element and Chip vendors to collect digital products requirements and define digital strategy
• Responsible for product management documentations: process guide documents, product registration and product definition documents (requirements and specifications).
• Work under the agile methodology, Facilitate Labs innovation sessions with customers and manage the innovation development and progress.
• Be a subject matter expert on domain solutions.
• Provide support to MasterCard China, Regional and global product and customer delivery teams regarding status of approved products
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred in Business, Engineering or Operations Management
- At least 7-10+ years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years in dealing with payment device industry is preferred
- Proven track record of leading development, business development, product development related experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Project management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with aptitude in facilitating dialog with partners like handset manufacturers, Mobile Network
-Success in managing multiple partners and projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timeline
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
See Inside the Office of Mastercard
Mastercard operates one of the world’s fastest payment processing networks, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in hundreds of countries around the world. The company’s products and solutions aim to make everyday activities such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances easy, secure, and efficient for everyone.
Back to top