Manager, Global Contact Centre
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Global Contact Centre
• Governance structure for all internal and external contact center operations to strengthen and optimize performance globally.
• Standardize and manage all contact center operations globally including vendor management, agent performance and service delivery to support business/product goals.
• Define, measure, manage and be accountable for the customer service experience and contact center performance to desired performance levels.
• Identify and drive adoption of leading practices for contact center operations.
• Leverage the scale of MasterCard and strengthen and optimize vendor relationships across business lines by region and globally.
• Have you ever designed the consumer experience for a product going to market?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving vendor performance to deliver the MasterCard Brand Promise globally?
• Have you led a project team of diverse skills and experience?
• Manage the overall performance of selected contact center operation (s); Implement plans and policy as determined by MasterCard and GCCM Operations; Document and act on key risks and issues impacting the program/site or operations; Act as primary point of contact for site specific questions, initiatives and operational issues.
• Work with site operations leadership to develop and execute performance improvement programs; follow-up to ensure programs are effective, implement change as necessary, and escalate when appropriate.
• Conduct Focus groups as needed aimed at gathering feedback on improvement opportunities; Schedule and lead call monitoring sessions regularly; Share best practices and lessons learned.
• This position will be based in Dubai, UAE.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree preferred.
• Deep understanding of MasterCard/Payments products, services and operations.
• Understanding of Cardholder benefits like concierge, emergency, and travel services.
• Ability to drive operational performance change and improvement.
• Analytical/problem solving and planning skills
• Intermediate experience in contact center and vendor operations performance management and service delivery.
• Intermediate experience in an organization that was dependent on the excellence of its vendor network for success.
• Some experience or awareness in SOX compliance management essential
MUST be fluent in Arabic and English.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top