Manager, Fintech Partnerships
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Fintech Partnerships
The North America Markets (NAM) Consumer Credit group is focused on profitably growing Mastercard's Consumer Credit business in the region by developing and enhancing consumer credit products and value propositions that address the needs of issuers and consumers. This group actively collaborates with a wide variety of internal Mastercard teams as well as external customers, partners and vendors.
The individual will
-Support development, enhancement, execution and communication of the NAM Consumer Credit Strategy and own defined product solutions driven off of that strategy.
-Lead on-going management of strategic Fintech partner relationships that are critical to existing and new Credit product technology capabilities and value propositions.
• Champion market assessments and identify areas of opportunity to create and refine consumer credit products that both differentiate Mastercard and drive adoption and usage of those products.
• Source market solutions from engaging FinTech partners to support the product innovation engine and platform that enables banks to rapidly create and deploy differentiated solutions by seamlessly combining bank, MA and FinTech assets.
• Engage FinTech partners to support AI and contextual personalization that enables the bank to provide a customer-centric and experience-based value, driving Top of Wallet behavior
• Act as a subject matter expert of consumer credit products and clearly communicate same to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Actively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive product differentiation and awareness.
• Drive go to market strategy around new consumer credit products, including business models, KPIs, pricing models, customer onboarding and servicing in partnership with key Mastercard cross functional stakeholders.
• Ensure coordination and alignment between NAM and Global Consumer Credit teams consistent with Mastercard go to market strategy.
• Demonstrate thought leader by regularly monitoring and analyzing industry and competitive trends and sharing insight outputs with the team.
• Be a change agent! Advance focus and rigor related to product development and bring AGILE thinking to the table to differentiate Mastercard from the competition.
All About You:
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects and initiatives with varying scope concurrently
• Ability to manage both internal stakeholders and third-party relationships
• Previous experience within the payments industry
• Strong understanding of and interest in payment industry trends and competitive landscape
• Strong PowerPoint, "story-telling," presentation and communication skills
• Proven ability to influence and motivate others to achieve objectives
• Proven experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional role
• Team player with the ability to clearly articulate a point of view
• High energy, comfortable in a fast-paced team environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Breenae W.Manager, Product Development & Innovation
Breenae works in the Enterprise Architecture organization, supporting shared information services platforms that allow employees and external users to interact with important data in a secure way.
Back to top