Manager, Engagement Manager
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Engagement Manager
About the Position
Given APT's entrepreneurial environment, Engagement Managers will play a substantial role in powering the firm's growth. In this setting, you will have the opportunity to lead key client engagements across a range of industries. Responsibilities will include building strong relationships with mid-level client team members, leading the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, and contributing to the firm's intellectual capital and product development. At APT, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping APT's future.
What does this mean for you?
•Collaboration with exceptional peers
•Committed mentoring by an experienced and driven management team
•A dynamic environment where you will have an impact and make an immediate difference
•An opportunity for unparalleled professional growth
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Highly motivated, self-directed professional
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior academic record at a leading national university (mathematics, quantitative science, or economics backgrounds preferred)
• 2+ years of experience directly managing multiple people across multiple workstreams
• 2+ years of experience managing client relationships as primary day-to-day contact
• Strong foundation in statistics and relevant business applications
• Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both junior- and senior-level client contacts
• Demonstrated ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
• Demonstrated ability to persuade clients to take action based on analysis-based recommendations
• Proficiency in at least one data-oriented programming language such as SQL, R, or Python (SQL preferred)
• Experience collaborating across functional groups within the organization (e.g., Product Development, Marketing, Operations/IT, etc.)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top